Administration & Finance Unit
We grant the highest quality service to the NCDRC through leadership of the professional practices and management of its infrastructure and all assets including administrative and financial resources such as providing administrative support for the Centre in its daily operations, overseeing budgeting and accounting, and developing and producing organizational analyses to assist in long-term strategic planning. Ready To Change, Professionalism, Teamwork, Creative & Innovative, Care & Customer Orientation, and Integrity are the core values of the Administration and Finance Unit.
Our Main Responsibilities:
- Setting-up and implementing the administrative structures of the organization, including defining roles and responsibilities of departments and units within its authority;
- Setting-up the administrative processes and systems, and continuously review these established processes and systems to ensure the proper functioning of the administration of the NCDRC;
- Developing personnel policies and administering current personnel regulations and rules with a view to ensure that the Centre is served by competent and motivated staff;
- Being prudent in financial management, and in particular monitoring, evaluating and processing all transactions;
- Maintaining and auditing the Centre’s accounts, preparing the annual budget proposals, managing the budgeting process, approving accounts payable, reconciling accounts, providing final accounts, preparing income-expenditure and other regular financial reports and management of the financial resources, assets and the annual budget of the Centre;
- Ensuring the resource plans are consistent with Centre’s priorities and norms; monitoring resource usage according to efficiency norms and emerging needs; supporting, coordinating and leading the implementation and evolution of management for development;
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services and management of all assets in NCDRC.
- Responsible in monitoring quality and risk management in NCDRC.